1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and butter baking dish (one 8 inch square or individuals ramekins)
2. Combine the oats, half the nuts, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt
in a bowl.
3.In another bowl, whisk the milk egg, half the butter and vanilla.
4. Arrange bananas in a single layer on the bottom of the baking dish
5. sprinkle with 2/3 berries then cover with the oat mixture.
6. Slowly drizzle milk mixture over the oats. Tap dish to distribute liquid
7. Scatter remaining berries and nuts across the top
8. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the top is nicely golden and the oat mixture has set.
9. Let cool slightly.
Drizzle with remaining melted butter and maple syrup.